Barcelona vs. Mallorca Predictions: Odds, Time and Streaming for La Liga Fixture

Barcelona vs. Mallorca predictions: Barcelona is set to face RCD Mallorca in an upcoming Spanish La Liga fixture on Friday. Positioned third in the standings with 58 points, Barcelona is looking to bounce back from their recent draw against Athletic Club Bilbao.

However, they will be without significant players, with Frenkie de Jong sidelined due to a sprained ankle and Pedri absent because of a thigh injury, making them unavailable for the match against Mallorca.

Barcelona vs. Mallorca Predictions
Credit: Yahoo Sport UK

Mallorca, currently sitting in the 15th spot in La Liga, recently claimed a notable 1-0 victory against Girona, who are second in the standings, with Copete scoring the decisive goal in the 33rd minute.

This victory has demonstrated Mallorca’s capacity to challenge even the higher-ranked teams, signaling to Barcelona that they should not underestimate their opponent.

Predictions for the match vary:

  • Dimers predicts a narrow 1-0 victory for Barcelona.
  • According to simulations cited by the staff writers, Barcelona has a 63.3% chance of winning, Mallorca has a 15.4% chance, and a 21.3% probability of a draw.
  • Daily Sport suggests Barcelona as the clear favorite, anticipating they will score multiple goals despite squad challenges.
  • Sportskeeda expects a 3-1 win for Barcelona, noting the team’s superior current form despite Mallorca’s potential.

Read Also: 

Betting odds favor Barcelona as the anticipated victor:

  • Moneyline odds: Barcelona (-225); Mallorca (+600), with a draw at (+350).
  • The Over/Under for the game is set at 2.5 goals, with the Over at (-130) and the Under at (+110).

For those interested in watching the match, it is scheduled for Friday, March 8, 2024, at 3:00 p.m. ET. The match will be aired on ESPN Deportes and can be streamed via ESPN+ and Fubo.


Share This Article